I received a damaged panel. How do I get it replaced?

Damaged Product

Ryan Hanes

Last Update vor einem Jahr

We apologize for the inconvenience! Trusscore products are manufactured with the highest quality and testing standards, so we want to make this right for you.

You can exchange the damaged panel for a new one by visiting your original purchase location to complete the exchange.

When disposing of the damaged product, please remember that Trusscore products can be fully recycled!

Still need help? Message Us