What regulatory standards is Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard compliant with?
Regulatory Standards & Compliance
Last Update 7 months ago
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is fully compliant with the requirements set out by the following regulatory/certification standards for areas where food is prepared:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is cleanable, free of any noxious constituents and will not be a source of food contamination through its lifecycle. The product is suitable for use as a wall and ceiling covering in this particular application, provided it is used in keeping with Trusscore’s recommendations and that:
- All joints are to be sealed with an acceptable flexible caulking compound to provide a smooth, flush and impervious joint.
- All corners and wall-floor junctions shall be covered, the covering to have a radius of at least 2.5cm.
- The product is strictly for use on non-food contact surfaces.
Visit our Commercial Kitchens page to learn more.
Still not convinced? We'll show you how Trusscore is relied upon in food processing facilities too!"